60 of the 72 education service centres in Quebec are French-language centres. They comprise nearly 2,400 public schools catering to more than one million youths and adults. These centres are located throughout the province.
In terms of postsecondary education, literacy training, and adult education, there are more than a hundred establishments in Quebec, including 48 general and vocational colleges (CEGEPs) and 13 universities.
To find out more about French-language education in Quebec, we recommend you visit the following websites:
- The Fédération des des centres de services scolaires du Québec
- The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
- The Fédération des cégeps
- The Conference of Rectors and Principals of Quebec Universities (CREPUQ)
- The Association de collèges et universités de la francophonie canadienne