The French-Language School Board of British Columbia has 37 schools with more than 5300 students from kindergarten to grade 12. No other school board in the province offers full-time French-language teaching. French-language teaching is offered in over 100 communities throughout the province. Services offered by the French-language school board include:
- Early childhood services
- Daycare services at most of its schools
- Cultural Education program
- International Baccalaureate program
- Laptops for every student and access to iPads for younger students
- Free school bus transportation
French services in British Columbia related to postsecondary education, literacy and adult continuing education are provided by ÉducaCentre College with campuses in Vancouver, Victoria, Prince-George and Nanaimo, as well as by Simon Fraser University with its French studies programs offered at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels.